Atmosphere Visual Effects: VFX Coordinator
Atmosphere VFX is seeking an experienced VFX Coordinator to join the team.
The candidate should have experience in:
- 1 to 3 year’s facility VFX production coordination experience.
- Managing the progress of the VFX team’s work.
- Work with VFX Producer on creating and managing the shot schedule.
- Setting up dailies and shot reviews for the CG Supervisor, VFX Supervisor and clients.
- Maintaining detailed notes on shot approvals and status.
- Tracking all shots in the pipeline, maintaining accurate and up to date databases.
- Ensuring artists have the information and materials required to complete their work efficiently.
- Facilitating communication between CG, Comp & Matte Painting departments.
- Working with the CG Supervisor and artists to
- Managing I/O, scheduling sessions, ensuring correct naming conventions, handles, cross-checking footage with count sheets and latest cuts to ensure accurate frame counts, etc.
- Able to manage time according to current priorities in an efficient manner.
- Personable, approachable, calm under pressure, and able to work closely with others.
- Familiarity with File Maker Pro and Google Docs
If you are interested in working as part of a talented, tight-knit visual effects team, please send your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted